Thursday 13 January 2011

Fundraising quilt and workshop

Hello all, we have lift-off for our raffle quilt I have printed out the instructions for the blocks and if you would like to do a block to help please come in tomorrow (Saturday 15th Jan) or Mon 17th Jan, but I have a request that they be back by Tues 18th I need to get this quilt together, take pics and then send it to the quilters so we can get this on the way. I will call the radio station and the paper to get them in for photos and announcements etc I would like to raise as much as we can and send money down as often as we can I will make another quilt if I have to - lets show our mate-ship and help where we can.

Now on to some good news - it's only 8 more sleeps girls until our weekend Workshop with Linden and her photo art quilts oh boy oh boy oh boy I can't wait!!!
we almost have a full house, I am very pleased with the response Townsville has shown for a workshop like this, and we have some girls coming from Hughenden as well! it will be a fun, energetic and laughter filled weekend...
keep in being sew good girls!!
Jo

No comments: