Saturday 12 March 2011

Mad, mad, mad!!!

We must be all mad, mad!! fancy turning up in our PJ's and in the rain!!! crazy or what, I don't care cause if you missed out - you missed out!! What fun morning we all had, toast, coffee at 6am - bring it on!! well a bargain is a bargain however you have to dress to get it!

I have been thinking for a while (but then it gets lost with the other zillion thoughts) about having a quilt hanging, Jo Mc Kay mentioned it the other day and I have revisited the thoughts to bring them a little more forward!! Scary I know, so lets do it!
We will also have a challenge quilt as well so watch out for this First prize will be .... I have no idea, ask me a question I know the answer to!!
Hope all is well with everyone, Thank you to Connie & Jo who were willing to get up at 5.30 (or earlier) to help with my crazy ideas and PJ Party stuff,
So please let me know your thoughts on the Quilt hanging and we need to set a date! ... I need to talk to my 2 off-siders who help make life a wirlwind adventure!
But wait there's more...
we are having our first Market day, on Saturday 2nd April so if you want to grab a bargain, or book some table space ... then get on in or phone Jo soon, as spaces are very limited.
mmm what else is there, 33 more sleeps from t'day before my daughter Alina and I go to NZ. Now for some of you this is no big deal, but let me tell you I never except in my dreams thought I would ever actually go overseas, own a passport, or for that matter, own a Patchwork shop, wow, how we have the opportunity to make changes, make them an adventure, and live to laugh about it too!! Life is a hoot!
But while we celebrate and elaborate on all the wonderful things we are able to do, let's spare a prayer or two for those in Japan who have lost everything, had little warning, and who need to begin their journey again, just like those down south from here near Toowoomba and surrounding areas, lets never forget all we have and never take each other for granted.
Sew... I think that's all for now.
I have begun a quilt called Karen's Lollies, it is ever sooo bright!! as soon as I get some blocks together I will post a pic, which my sister, Sarina has been going mad on me for not posting more pics for her to see, as she lives way down in Nowra, so I am trying very hard to remember to bring my camera home at least once a week to post some picks, and of course I forgot this week didn't I!
Cheers all, keep on stitching
Jo

No comments: