Saturday 7 November 2009

This Pic is a sneek preview of our Crazy Patch Retreat in March 2010, You definitely don't want to miss this weekend. I'd better get a pic of our foundation pieced table-topper Workshop on Friday Dec 5th (If I don't forget !)
These are some pics of our Bargello Workshop, the girls worked hard to get this far and next Sat they will complete their Heart Bargello top. We will be repeating this workshop next year so look out for the dates.
Well, have a great day tomorrow everyone, and thank you to all those who have encouraged me this week, some of you may not know that you did, most would not know I needed it, but I just want to say thanks because all those who came into the shop this past week and commented on how the shop looks and how you love the atmosphere, I really needed to hear that this week - Thanks
Bye for now.
Jo

No comments: