Friday 15 August 2008

Mystery Quilt & Workers wanted

Hello all twice in 1 week - no I am not losing my mind!
I had to brag about our mystery quilt workshop coming on the 29th August 9.30 - 1.30 $40
I have used our new tea cup fabric as my mystery quilt choice of fabric. You might like to have some brights or dark country fabrics in yours! Or this quilt will look great in some autumn tones as well, and for Bernadette - no I', not letting the cat out of the bag! ( She has been nagging me to slip out a hint about what the mystery quilt looks like.)
We have been on the search for some workers for Saturdays, we have a couple but would like at least 2 on each Saturday, so if you are interested and can commit to 2 Saturdays per month please phone Jo and express your interest for this position. Patchwork Knowledge & a smooth personality essential, you must also be willing to handle busy Saturday mornings as well as keep busy during some quiet times.
Keep Busy & Keep Stitching!
Jo