Thursday 16 September 2010

Hey, sew how is everyone? I have had the maddest week! apologies for those wonderful people who found us in our new place at: shop 5 / 44 Anne St Aitkenvale. For those who are still yet to find us, just turn at the BP service station and the Uniting Church on Ross River Rd and we are on the right hand side. There is plenty of parking in the area just before the shop, it has been really great since we moved, Oh boy it was a huge decision and yet!!! It all came together within a week! Amazing hey!
well I must tell you about our Cup-cake BOM coming you'd better get in and have a peak at it,
oh and while your in you might like to droooool over the "Under the Australian Sun collection with fat Q packs available and off the bolt. oh boy you should have heard me scream with delight when it arrived! The Wednesday social stitch & chat group heard and boy did they come running!
I was so excited I said to Judy "I almost peed my pants!!" Ohh it is very, very yummmy.
sew - keep on sewing!
Jo

No comments: